STC Region 7 Conference

Subject: STC Region 7 Conference
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1993 21:32:11 EST

Deborah Adair <Deborah_Adair -at- TALIGENT -dot- COM> writes:

> Does anyone have specific information about the Region 7 conference in
> Seattle on November 12th & 13th? I tried to get information through
> the contact number published in the registration packet for the ACM
> Hypertext conference and had no luck.

> I'd like to know when the deadline for early registration is, how much
> it costs, and where to mail a check!

I'm just a presenter, not an organizer, for the STC Region 7 Conference ...
but I do have some of the info you requested:

Cost: Members - $145 (by mail) or $185 (at door) -- Didn't see a deadline
Non-members - $175 (by mail) or $215 (at door)
Students - $50 (by mail) or $60 (at door)

Mail check to: Region 7 Conference
Puget Sound Chapter
Society for Technical Communication
217 Ninth Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109

For more info, call: (206)623-8632

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services
Georgetown, CO
INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com