Re: Typefaces

Subject: Re: Typefaces
From: Richard Irvine <ricirv -at- PANDANUS -dot- NTU -dot- EDU -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1993 09:40:15 +0000

>I would be VERY interested in knowing whether there is any research
>(are you reading this, academic community?) on the readability of
>various typefaces.

There was a study done in Sydney in the mid 80's on exactly this subject. I
will try to find the details and see if I can post the results.

>I am currently having a very ladylike disagreement
non-sexist synonyms for "ladylike"
-convivial
-cordial
-polite
-well-mannered
or does it mean that the knives are out and you are really get stuck into
each other?
:-)) ;-)) :-D and all other smileys that indicate that I am only joking and
please don't flame me.

Richard Irvine
Institute of TAFE
Northern Territory University
Box 40146 _*-_/\
Casuarina / \
NT Australia 0811 \ _---__ /
Phone: (international) 61 89 466932 V
Fax: 61 89 270612
e-mail: ricirv -at- pandanus -dot- ntu -dot- edu -dot- au