Re: Figures

Subject: Re: Figures
From: Karen Steele <karen -at- BILBO -dot- SUITE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1993 12:58:19 -0600

I use figures when and where I can. I put together figures when I have to, and
go to the
experts for the one's they can put together. It's my feeling that a graphic
element greatly
enhances any page & lends itself to more readability.

The books I'm writing these days are Programmer References and System
Administrator
Guides for new languages and operating systems. Figures really help explain
some
concepts.

K. Steele