Speaking of Fonts

Subject: Speaking of Fonts
From: Eva Thury <thury -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1993 15:07:14 EST

I've been very interested in the ongoing font discussion. BTW I assume that
the reason that some people's electronic "letterheads" or signatures look
like gibberish to me is that I am looking at them in a different font than
the one they were created in. Is this right, or am I just flunking the IQ
test?

I hope the picture below looks like the Simpsons to you. I got it from a
student. I had always wanted a signature that correctly expresses my degree
of seriousness...Does anybody else have any notable graphics to share?

(####)
(#######)
(#########)
(#########)
(#########)
(#########)
__&__ (#########)
/ \ (#########) |\/\/\/| /\ /\ /\ /\
\----.
| (o)(o) (o)(o)(##) | | \_ / \ /
C .---_) ,_C (##) | (o)(o) (o)(o) <__. .--\ (o)(o)
/__.

/_____/ \ OOOOOO /____\ ooooo /| |\

Eva M. Thury
Drexel University
Department of Humanities and Communications
Philadelphia, PA 19104