Re: Overcoming Technophobia

Subject: Re: Overcoming Technophobia
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1993 15:16:28 PST

Fred Wersan said:
> I think that even people who aren't phobic like screen captures, though
> not of every prompt, warning, etc. (At least I sure do)

I tend to, too, but sometimes plain screen captures are confusing--you
are not sure what you are supposed to be paying attention to if there
is a lot of stuff on the screen. It's nice if you can somehow highlight
the screen capture, or explicate it in the text so that you can tell
what you are supposed to be seeing.

Karen Kay
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com