thanks--overcome. technophobia

Subject: thanks--overcome. technophobia
From: Kim Ballard <ballardk -at- MACE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 06:51:58 EST

Bonnie,
Thanks for your lists of ways to overcome Technophobia. I've made a
hard copy of it for my hard copy files.

Thanks Fred,Karen, (and others?) for the discussion about screen
captures. Bonnie's conclusion that screen captures should be used
wiselyreminds me of the first time I tried to write documentation using this
tool. I found myself wanting to capture every screen. Halfway into the
process, of course, I recognized that I was "showing" the
documentation users two exact pictures at once for nearly every
screen, change and I was wasting a lot of paper in the process.
--
Kim Ballard
Purdue University