Re: Suggestions on document configuration management?

Subject: Re: Suggestions on document configuration management?
From: Margaret Gerard <margaret -at- TOSHIBA -dot- TIC -dot- OZ -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1993 11:16:50 EST

Hi John,

This is a major problem which is looming on our horizon as well so
I would be VERY interested to read any responses you receive.

We use FrameMaker for all our docs and so far have managed
documentation differences by using FM's conditional text feature.
Also, all our files regardless of content are under configuration
control using a product called TeamNet.

So far, this has worked.

Margaret Gerard email: margaret -at- toshiba -dot- tic -dot- oz -dot- au