SDSTC Meetings on Tape Series

Subject: SDSTC Meetings on Tape Series
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1993 12:17:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Thanks to everyone who sent for October's tape "Guerrilla Job Search
Tactics for the 90's." Your tapes are on their way! (Everyone who
sent checkes should have the tapes by Wednesday of next week at the
absolute latest -- let me know if they didn't arrive.)

This month's tape is on Technical Writers and Management. It includes
a brief presentation on choosing a mortgage and a mortgage broker,
then moves on to our main speaker, Lance Gelein, the STC Region 8
Director-Sponsor. The price for this tape is also $4.90 to cover
duplication and postage. Send checks to:

Bonni Graham
4115 Wabash Ave.
San Diego, CA 92104-2124

Just as a reminder, there will be no December tape (it's our holiday
party, and if I made a tape I'd charge a heck of a lot more than $4.90
for it!).

Thanks for your support! (a la Bartles & James)

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer | serif, n. A teensy-weensy
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | crossbar attached to the
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | ends of letterforms by
President, San Diego STC | malevolent typesetters. Ac-
| cording to popular legend,
NOTE: apparently my email address needs | the first serif was designed
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | at Nottingham.
punctuation and all, or the system gets |
upset. | --Ezra Shapiro