Looking for journal

Subject: Looking for journal
From: Carolyn Kasky <tscom005 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1993 13:26:17 +0100

My thanks to everyone who responded to my request for the JBTC 5.4 for my tech
class at Drexel. I found the journal and have received the articles from
one of the respondents. I am sorry it took me so long to respond, but my
account
here was rather messed up and I was unable to get into it for several weeks and
had to have all my messages deleted..

Be that as it may, thank you again for all your help.

Carolyn
Drexel U