Phoenix Jobs

Subject: Phoenix Jobs
From: LOWE -at- NAUVAX -dot- UCC -dot- NAU -dot- EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 01:50:00 -0700

Hey All,
I have sent out resumes to some major employers in the
Phoenix area. It doesn't appear that anyone is hiring at the
present time. I am graduating magna cum laude with an
English degree. I have experience with IBM compatibles and
Macs. I also know my way around the VAX and some UNIX.
Anyone know of companies that are hiring? I am
really starting to get worried. Looks like my English
degree might be better suited for working at a bookstore
for the time being!
Thanks in advance for your time.
(I'm sure you'll recognize my name from other posts about
resume questions, etc. All responses were quite
informative.)
- David Lowe
lowe -at- nauvax -dot- ucc -dot- nau -dot- edu