Re: Most Important Programs to Learn

Subject: Re: Most Important Programs to Learn
From: Marjorie Schejter <mschejte -at- MELMAC -dot- COAT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 08:28:41 EST

I have two suggestions in addition to the ones I've seen online:

1. Find temporary work through a temp agency (word processing/DTP). They
usually train for free and while you're looking for a tech writing job
you could get some experience and make some contacts.

2. Check in your area for job retraining programs. They'll train you in the
use of the software and might even help you look for a job.

Good luck.

Marjorie H. Schejter
Technical Communications Mgr
Burlington Coat Factory
email: marjorie -dot- schejter -at- coat -dot- com