Re[2]: Phoenix Jobs

Subject: Re[2]: Phoenix Jobs
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1993 14:43:00 EST

"I'm sure Bonni will jump in with additional details." Susan
Mitchell

How right you are! ;)

The tape, as many of you already know, is titled "Guerrilla Job Search Tactics
for the '90s". It's $4.90 to U.S. interestees (as are the rest of the tapes in
the series). The money covers the cost of the tape and the postage. Send a
check or money order to:

Bonni Graham
4115 Wabash Ave.
San Diego, CA 92104-2124

I'll send it out when I get the check. :)

Bonni Graham | ASCII, n. A tiny tribe of
Technical Writer | Barbarians that achieved its
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | place in history by sacking
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | the Roman alphabet. The
President, San Diego STC | Ascii were eventually de-
| feated by their enemies,
NOTE: apparently my email address needs | the Gothics, the Uncials,
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | and the Italics.
punctuation and all, or the system gets |
upset. | --Ezra Shapiro