Looking for Tailhook Report

Subject: Looking for Tailhook Report
From: Z3BCG -at- TTACS -dot- TTU -dot- EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 19:01:25 -0600

I am writing a rhetorical analysis of the Tailhook Report
released in February of this year, which is actually part II
of the Report. I have not been able to locate Part I of the
report, which was released in September 1992 but later
"recalled." I have been told that it is no longer available
from the government.

If anyone knows where or how I can get a hold of Part I of
the report, please send a personal message to me at
z3bcg -at- ttacs1 -dot- ttu -dot- edu -dot-

Thanks,
Brenda Gordon
Texas Tech University
Ph.D. Student