Re: Graduate Programs

Subject: Re: Graduate Programs
From: Joyce Hammock <HBJ -at- NIHCU -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 22:11:24 EST

Another excellent graduate program is at Towson State University,
Towson, MD (fifteen minutes from baltimore, 1 hour from DC), The
degree is Master of Science in Professional Writing. There are two
tracks--one is Writing in the Public and Private Sector, and the
and the other is Writing Among the Professions.

The address for information is

Graduate School
Professional Writing Program
Dr. Charlotte Koomjohn
Towson State University
Towson, MD 21204

The phone number for the school is 410-830-2501

Good luck Alexandra!

* Joyce M. Hammock *
* Writer/Editor *
* National Institutes of Health *
* Division of Computer Research & Technology *
* HBJ -at- nihcu (BITNET) *
* HBJ -at- cu -dot- nih -dot- gov (Internet) *