Re: Been there done that now what?

Subject: Re: Been there done that now what?
From: Kim Ballard <ballardk -at- MACE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1993 13:36:53 EST

Steve Reed,
Since you've been around in technical writing a while and don't really
want a *purely* technical job, have you given any thought to (gasp)
teaching technical writing?

I thought I saw a UK listed in your address, which may mean that if
you're in the UK the teaching option isn't as available as it seems to
be for technical experts (computer folks) in the K-12 setting in the
US or as (another gasp) a poorly paid university grad student/teaching
assistant for a year or two while necessary credentials are gathered.

Just a thought.
--
Kim Ballard
Purdue University