Re: Warning: . E-mail can cost your job

Subject: Re: Warning: . E-mail can cost your job
From: Margaret Redding <ab555 -at- FREENET -dot- CARLETON -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1993 10:05:10 -0500

Sounds to me as if your former employer was looking for some reason to
turn on you, and could only find this one, using e-mail for private
use. After all, this list is very informative, and
any employer can surely only benefit if his/her employees take time
to learn more about their trade.

Margaret

>Back on line at last. Due to a recent
disagreement
with my >r employer I am now "suspended pending dismissal". My

--
Margaret Redding ab555 -at- freenet -dot- carleton -dot- ca
Ottawa, Ontario