Re: internet resources

Subject: Re: internet resources
From: Bill Konrad <konrad -at- SAGE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 17:47:18 EST

> Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1993 09:45:30 CST
> From: Tim Pera <uusr656!tim -at- UU2 -dot- PSI -dot- COM>
> Subject: Re: internet resources

[...]

> Problem: The listserver complained that DTP-L does not exist at the address
> shown.
> Does anyone have other information about DTP-L, or perhaps Yvonne DeGraw's
> address?

The address that I have for DTP-L is based out of antigone.com

However, I havent heard much from that list lately and I recall seeing
a message from the owner describing problems they were having with the
list, but I wasn't able to locate it.

The info I have shows the list as DTP-L -at- antigone -dot- com;
To subscribe send to listserv -at- antigone -dot- com -dot-

Bill Konrad | "There are two major products that come
konrad -at- mace -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu | out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't