Don't blame Charles Campbell--I Wrote It

Subject: Don't blame Charles Campbell--I Wrote It
From: "JACK P. SHAW" <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 11:14:56 MEZ

A few days back, I asked if there were any who would be
interested in acting as experienced "one-on"one" contacts
for new folks just starting out (or thinking of it) in
tech. communications, using the Internet.

I seemed to have opened up a real barrel here. I've gotten
more than I've bargained for who'd be willing to volunteer,
and twice as many who would like to be contacted. I hate
like the dickens to take this way out, since I've always
tried to make a point of dealing directlyf with each of you.
So please excuse this general note to all involved. I'm setting
up an alias list of your names/addresses and I'll contact you
"offline", so we can set up the situation.

Many thanks. I hope this is as much fun as it promises to
be...and worthwhile as well as rewarding for all.

Regards,
Jack

SSSSSSSSS | "They's two kinds of smart persons, boy--
SSSSSSSSSS | them what knows, and them what knows where
SSSSS --------> | to find...an' most of us spend our lives
SSSSS / SSSSS | jes' tryin' to be the latter"
SSSSS / SSSSS |
SSSSS / SSSSS | --my Uncle Ralph, farmer and potential d/b user
SSSSSSSSSSS | Jack Shaw/Software AG jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de
SSSSSSSSS | D-64672 DARMSTADT, Germany