Request for info about other lists

Subject: Request for info about other lists
From: Sarah Harris <STH -at- ALPHA -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 08:28:01 -0700

I am a technical writer and a member of STC and the
International Association of Business Communicators.

As the unofficial "techy" in our chapter of IABC, I'm
setting up a workshop about the Internet to get the
membership on-line (please ignore any hyphenation you
don't like).

Can anyone in TECHWR-L tell me what other lists are out
there for business communicators? Special areas of
interest include:

Media relations
Public relations
Marketing
Health care
Human resources communication
Internal communication
External communication
Bilingual communication
Public education
Nonprofit organisations
International communication
Publishing, printing, graphic design
Free lance writing and graphic design

I'd also appreciate info on subscribing, if you can
provide it. Please post this request elsewhere
if you can. I appreciate your help.
Respond to me publicly or privately.

Thanks very much,
Sarah T. Harris
technical writer at Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.
Tucson Arizona
STH -at- ALPHA -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM