In what form do you get this list?

Subject: In what form do you get this list?
From: Steven Owens <uso01 -at- MAILHOST -dot- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 22:38:21 -0600

There are some techie ways you can map mailing list traffic to a local
newsgroup, but that'd definitely be something you should ask your
local sysadmin for. If you have multiple writers at auto-trol
receiving this mailing list, you could make a good argument that
setting up a newsgroup there will cut down on incoming mail traffic.

If you just want a better way to filter your messages, some mailers
and associated packages can filter mail into separate files depending
upon sender or keywords in the topic. I'm going to have to look into
this soon, as I'm on something like seven mailing lists and I have to
do SOMETHING to cope...

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com