Mentoring: the bleat goes on...

Subject: Mentoring: the bleat goes on...
From: "JACK P. SHAW" <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1993 18:27:18 MEZ

Actually, I don't need to bleat. Thanks to some of you grizzled vets,
things are balancing out very well between mentors/"mentees" (I will
deny responsibility for coinage, should you accuse...).

In fact, there's room for one or two more "mentees", should some of
the tech. communication students out there feel like reaching out/
being reached out to. I have been asking the following of each
person who responds:

1. Gender preference (female/others) for a partner, if any...

2. Business branch (software/hardware/mechanical/govt./whatever...)

...plus any other points of preference you might have. If y'all can
think of something I've forgotten (why not, my wife usually does...),
let me know.

I would, however, encourage mentees to hussle, however. I have reserved
the last to sign on for myself--you would do well to avoid that little
turn of the screw...

Happy Monday,
Jack Shaw/jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de
Software AG