Somebody help Chris get to me, pls.?

Subject: Somebody help Chris get to me, pls.?
From: "JACK P. SHAW" <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 12:24:02 MEZ

Can one of you who have had the misfortune of dealing with
me directly, please send my address to Chris Jacobs:

jacobs_chris -at- smtpmac -dot- bah -dot- com

--that he, too, shall suffer my waxings inconsequential.

And I apologize for the typos in my "Pig picking..." piece;
I'm working in line-edit mode with a hand splint, and it takes
a while before my fingers notice the absence of my brain and
realize they're left to their own native intelligence...please
forgive.

You were lonely, Chris, right?...

Thanks to whomever answers...

Jack/jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de