Canned BBQ

Subject: Canned BBQ
From: "Chet W. Cady" <cady -at- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 14:10:27 -0500

Folks,

This is amusing and interesting, but in the light of
one of our members getting canned because he
was reading techwr-l mail and his employer thought
it was time-wasting tom-foolery, we may be doing
ourselves a disservice with this thread, which may
provide an employer a reason to ban someone from
yet others of us fired even if we discard the
chatty mail. Usually, techwr-l is extremely thought-
ful and helpful.

I just wanted to mention this in case we hadn't noticed
the possibities.

And now for my personal recipe for BBQ ribs . . .

Chet Cady
cady -at- oclc -dot- org