Pardon, our slip is showing (re: Canned BBQ)

Subject: Pardon, our slip is showing (re: Canned BBQ)
From: Susan Gallagher <Susan_Gallagher_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 13:54:00 EST

Billie Wahlstrom writes:
Colleagues,
I just entered this conversation, and I have to say that I was disappointed to
find all the initial messages about bbq. Is this what usually goes on here? 30
messages a day about this topic is not very much fun to wade through when I
hoped for other information. Please advise.

end original message

I can relate, and commiserate... When I first joined the
list, the flame war was on something equally as unimportant.
But once you get to know us you'll come to understand...

The list is full of great information. It's full of
info-swapping and wonderful ideas!

But, we're **not** writer robots! EverySoOften our humanity
shows thru. You'll just have to excuse us.

If a thread gets too much for you to bear, read the subject
lines and skip those messages that don't interest you (or
are you, like me, too d**n curious to skip anything?).

Welcome to the list! Now that you've gotten your virtual
feet wet, we hope to hear from you often.

Sue Gallagher |
Sr. Technical Writer | "Updating a manual
Easel Corporation | is like changing tires
Enfin Technology Lab | on a moving car."
San Diego, CA | -- Edmond Weiss
Susan_Gallagher_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com |