Mosaic

Subject: Mosaic
From: MaryEllen Read <mread -at- BLUEJAY -dot- CREIGHTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1993 13:26:14 -0500

Does anyone have any experience with, or know about *Mosaic* "new
software program available free...[to help] users find their way around the
global internet" (from John Markoff, NY Times)? The program was developed
at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications in Champaign, IL.
I've tried to find it by fumbling around WAIS etc., but I don't know
enough to tap the right keys, I guess.
I hope this is the appropriate list for my question.
Thanks for any and all info.
Maryellen Read
mread -at- creighton -dot- edu