What is quality?

Subject: What is quality?
From: Steve Owens <uso01%eagle -at- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 1994 13:16:53 +0700

> I have done quite a bit of research on document quality and metrics,
> if anyone is interested in continuing this thread.

I'm very interested in seeing this thread continued.
Substantial feedback on the quality of our documents is extremely
difficult to come by, good or bad. I've heard some discussion of
software development metrics and the like, and I'd love to hear and
read about how this methodology can be applied to documentation.

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com