Re: Hypertext?

Subject: Re: Hypertext?
From: Shannon Ford <shannon -at- UNIFACE -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 08:41:17 +0100

> > Steven J. Owens writes:
> >
> > >So I'd like to hear from anybody out there who's had an
> > >opportunity to put a hypertext system in place, with their own
> > >software or with a commercial turn-key solution.

I don't have the experience, but I have been doing bits of research for a future
project. A while back there was information about HyperHelp, which takes
FrameMaker (and other) input and makes help files that can be used on UNIX
both in character mode and under Motif. It also works with the MS-Windows help
engine. I think it also allows you to put in Hypertext links even if you aren't
using an authoring package that supports them (like FrameMaker).

Write to info -at- bristol -dot- com -dot- If you have ftp access, you can get a demo.

If I can get my other research information together, I'll send you any
relevant information.

Shannon
fords -at- uniface -dot- nl