Can't do without paper?

Subject: Can't do without paper?
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- MATIS -dot- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 1994 08:59:11 IST

Lo and behold as the deadline approached, the manager decided that paper
documentation looked pretty good after all. My department had to drop
everything to ride to the rescue.

** Over here we had the same experience for a different reason. Our managers
returned from a visit to the USA and reported that the market will not
pay thousands of dollars for a product that doesn't include complete
documentation on paper. Are they right?

Mark L. Levinson, SEE Technologies, Box 544, Herzlia, Israel
mark -at- matis -dot- ingr -dot- com | voice +972-9-584684, ext. 230 | fax +972-9-543917