job opening

Subject: job opening
From: Susan Stewart <susan -at- AVALANCHE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 1994 11:17:22 -0700

Hi, list,

We have a tech writing position open. Here's the ad
that was in the paper:

Experienced technical writer needed to develop end user
documentation about text management and conversion software
from technical specifications and code. Superior communication
skills, ability to work effectively with technical staff, and
3 years tech writing experience required. Send cover letter and
resume to Manager, Product Documentation, Avalanche Development
Company, 947 Walnut St., Boulder, CO 80302. No phone calls,
please. Avalanche is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Avalanche is a relatively small company--I think we've got about
40 employees now. It's a congenial, if aggressively fast-paced
place to work. Boulder is... well, it's Boulder. Beautiful.
Clement. Expensive. Interesting.

If you're interested in the job, send your resume to me via email,
U.S. mail, or fax. If you have questions, feel free to send email.

Susan Stewart
Manager, Product Documentation
Avalanche Development Co.
947 Walnut St.