Re: abortion

Subject: Re: abortion
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 1994 16:13:30 -0600

Yes Joan. I think that would be prudent and expedient since there are so
many wrong opinions on the subject anyway :) (Just kidding!)

I wanted to direct my comment to Marianne only, but did not have her
email address.

Enough said. I will not bring it up again. For all of you out there
firing up your flame throwers, Cool down! Grab the fire hose and douse
your flame. I will not be issuing any further comments on the subject. I
will refer you to our friends at the Justice Department and any special
prosecutor they may deem necessary.

No comment.

Joe