Re: Page to Frame

Subject: Re: Page to Frame
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 1994 14:09:34 -0600

That could lead to a market monopoly. I like the fact that each
company must be innovative and clever. Makes the job tasks a
little more difficult, but gives us more products to choose
from.

Perhaps they could come up with some type of "universal export filter"
like a binary file which is compatible across platforms and/or
packages.

Joe
According to Jonathan Leer : +
+ At some point we will have to force software vendors to make these packages
+ compatible with each other.