Re: Windows Help/Future Demand

Subject: Re: Windows Help/Future Demand
From: "Linda H. Schoenhoff" <lhs -at- LEAF3 -dot- UNIFY -dot- UNIFY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 1994 16:53:06 PDT

A few years ago I designed and built a help system for an OS/2 application that
I had to create using Kedit and Script tags (in other words, I built it "by
hand." I'm now completing a help system for a Windows product and have used
RoboHELP with great success. It automates a lot of tedious tasks that I would
otherwise have to perform manually and it allows me to track errors very
easily.

I would hate to have to go back to doing things the hard way.