Re: Allergic reaction...

Subject: Re: Allergic reaction...
From: Susan Gallagher <Susan_Gallagher_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 17:18:00 EST

LaVonna Funkhouser writes:
I found this in a safety precaution today. If you think
it is humorous, you are as warped as I am!

"Prolonged contact with skin or saturated clothing could
cause irritation and an allergic reaction to some people."

LaVonna Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

ps: My boss didn't see the humor. He must be having a hard day
because I already *know* he's warped!!
-----------------------end original message----------------------

Reminds me of the instructions that came with a food processor I
received as a gift...

"Blades are sharp, keep out of children."

Sage advice! It was the best part of the whole gift!

Sue Gallagher |
Sr. Technical Writer | "Updating a manual
Easel Corporation | is like changing tires
Enfin Technology Lab | on a moving car."
San Diego, CA | -- Edmond Weiss
Susan_Gallagher_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com |