Re: IBM information

Subject: Re: IBM information
From: lpraderio -at- CLIFF -dot- WHOI -dot- EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 15:42:21 EST

Check in the yellow pages for authorized IBM dealers and local PC dealers; also
call a local computer campus store and get an idea on educational prices.

Laura Praderio
Woods Hole

Hello,

I have a friend in Canada who is interested in buying an IBM notebook 750c
series, but contends that they are too expensive there. Does anyone have any
idea about the prices in the US? Or could anyone give me an idea of where I
could find out the prices?

Thanks for your time.

Laila Shamji
shamji -at- sage -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu