nutrition or fitness and tech writing?

Subject: nutrition or fitness and tech writing?
From: Kristi L Koscianski-1 <kosc0001 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 1994 18:05:24 -0600

I am a technical writing student at the University of Minnesota with one
year left of school. My problem? Everybody I know keeps asking me what I
am going to do when I graduate. I really have no idea what I specifically
want to do. What I do know is that I am very interested in nutrition and
fitness. For me, it would be ideal if I could somehow combine my interest
in nutrition and fitness with my chosen career path. So I was wondering
if anyone out there could help me with this. Does anybody know if this is
possible and if so where could I get more information about it?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Kristi Koscianski
kosc0001 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu