Emily Post-ing

Subject: Emily Post-ing
From: Gordon Meyer <grmeyer -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 12:46:00 BST

Egads! Nothing like a wet, sloppy typo across your face on a Monday
morning. Sorry for the "exercising" misteak. :-) After the shame of
seeing it blasted across the net I took a look at my original note.
Seems that I was sloppy in clicking on the "replace" button in my
spell checker. I meant had typed the word 'exrocise' and my speller
actually offers 'exercise' and 'exorcise' as corrections. I picked
one w/out thinking of the context. (sigh)

But thanks, Chuck, for not only pointing it out but also for not quoting my
entire message in your reply.