Good magazines

Subject: Good magazines
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- CRABAPPLE -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 16:19:15 IST

I've heard of Electronic Publishing and Printing -> Computer Publishing
Magazine from Maclean Hunter Publ. co. but this doesn't exist anymore
according to my information source.

** I have something called "Electronic Publishing and TypeWorld" from
as recently as October 1993. It's a "controlled circulation" publication,
i.e. you fill out a form saying you're very important and saying you buy
a lot of stuff, and they send it for free. It's published by PennWell and
the address is--

Electronic Publishing and TypeWorld
PO Box 2709
Tulsa, OK 74101
USA

I hope it still exists. Looking forward to hearing about any other
relevant publications.
Mark L. Levinson, SEE Technologies, Box 544, Herzlia, Israel
mark -at- dcl-see -dot- co -dot- il | voice +972-9-584684, ext. 230 | fax +972-9-543917