I still love crayons.

Subject: I still love crayons.
From: "logendra (l.) naidoo" <naidoo -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 05:38:00 -0500

Hi.

I am hiring an illustrator to do some work for my manual.
The manual deals with networking components and requires
non-intricate renderings. Purely high-level stuff.

Call it a survey if you must.

For component figures and high-level system design
drawings: Which of the following styles you feel is the
most effective?

? Scanned images (photos)
? line drawings
? gray scale illustrations (photo quality)
? illustration package drawings (Adobe, Frame graphics
tool, SuperPaint etc.)
? other ideas

Your help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Logendra Naidoo
Technical Writer
Northern Telecom, Ottawa, Ontario

Thanks in advance for at least reading this message.