thin(g, k) survey

Subject: thin(g, k) survey
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 11:59:58 -0600

I'm intrigued by this thread. Please respond to this
short survey to my address: lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

1. Complete this phrase with the most likely word:
"If you think you are going out with your buddies
tonight, you've got another ______ coming!"

a. thing
b. think
c. Never heard the phrase

2. No matter how you responded to question 1, have you
ever heard the phrase completed the other way?

a. Yes
b. No
c. Not before last week

3. In what state (or province and country)
were you raised? ____________

I'm trying to determine if there is a regional variation
in how this phrase is completed.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com