Information Mapping

Subject: Information Mapping
From: Sarah Mahoney <smahoney -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 09:12:22 -0800

I'd like to "second" what Stephen says about Information Mapping.
I have found it to be very useful in some circumstances, and not
so useful in others. I agree that the best approach is to analyze
the project and use whichever writing style or format which best
satisfies the demands of that project.

Sarah Mahoney, Alumni/Donor Information Systems (206) 685-8979
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA (206) 685-8911 FAX