Re: Framemaker 4

Subject: Re: Framemaker 4
From: Matthew Wong <wong -at- ACEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 14:01:43 PST

On Tue, 1 Feb 1994 10:20:30 EST Margaret Gerard wrote:

> What do you think? Any gripes? Any advice [about FrameMaker 4]?

We've been using FrameMaker 4 for about two months. During this time, we
found that

1. Graphics created with Micrographics Designer do not always convert.

2. The comparison feature does not always work, especially if you have two
large documents.

3. You cannot apply a change to a paragraph attribute to just the selected
text without applying to the catalog or creating a new style.

Good luck.

Matthew (wong -at- acec -dot- com)