Judge training

Subject: Judge training
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 17:47:46 -0600

Capital suggestion, Bonni! The training varies
greatly from chapter to chapter, and chapters trying
to get a competition started need training, too.

I like the idea of having training during regional
conferences; experienced chapters can share their tips.

What else can we dream up? A "how to judge" kit?
A "how to judge" video? Let's be creative!

For the record, I have served as a judge; that's all the
more the reason I was disappointed in the "are:" comment
written by a judge from the swapping chapter.

LaVonna Funkhouser
pres-elect, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com