Re: Usability Testing

Subject: Re: Usability Testing
From: Kris Jaeger <krisj -at- MEI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 1994 08:21:12 -0600

>Does anybody have any good leads on classes or seminars about
>Usability Testing?

>Donna Ellis
>Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.
>Tucson, AZ 85711
>602-570-2196
>dle -at- alpha -dot- sunquest -dot- com

I haven't been to this one, but I'm thinking of going in April. It's
called "Writing, Designing, and Testing Technical Documentation" offered by
the Dept. of Engineering Professional Development at the University of
Wisconsin -- Madison/Extension. Call 1-800-462-0876 (CST) for general
course information. The dates are 4/25-27/94.

Also, "Seminars in Usable Design" have a good reputation. The seminar
leaders are JoAnn Hackos, William Horton, Henry Korman, and Jonathan Price.
They focus on "How to Engineer Systems Your Customers will Want to Use"
and offer one seminary about usability testing. Call 303-234-0123 (MST)
for information on '94 seminars.

Hope this helps.

Kris Jaeger Marquette Electronics, Inc.
krisj -at- mei -dot- com Diagnostic Technical Communication
8200 W. Tower Avenue
Milwaukee WI 53223 USA
Telephone: (414) 362-2605
Fax: (414) 357-5988