Re: The liability issues of documentation

Subject: Re: The liability issues of documentation
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 1994 13:06:05 -0600

A similar liability story resulted when a Tulsa, OK
family sued (and won over) Evenflo for poor documentation accompanying
a child safety seat. The story was in my chapter's
newsletter and in STC's _Tieline_. The lawyer involved
spoke at a chapter meeting. I'll send you more information
if you are interested.

LaVonna Funkhouser,
vp Oklahoma Chapter STC
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com