Reader survey expert "ad" (fwd)

Subject: Reader survey expert "ad" (fwd)
From: Charles Fisher <decrsc!charles -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 1994 17:52:10 -0500

I have been asked to forward this message to members of the techwr-l list.
If you are interested, please direct queries or responses directly to
Barbara rather than to me. Thanks.

Charles Fisher

Reader survey expert needed for STC Conference panel

Are you experienced in designing, writing, producing, and distributing various
types of print survey forms, including reader survey forms and customer comment
cards? Have you developed methods for collecting customer comments and
compiling the survey results? Have you used these results to improve the
documentation (print and/or online) that your company produces?

If so, your skills are needed for a panel discussion on methods for interacting
with customers and using their input to enhance and improve documentation. Our
aim is to educate audience members in how to create better documentation and
increase customer satisfaction. Other panelists will discuss telephone
surveys, online bulletin boards for collecting customer comments, and user
groups and focus groups. We need YOU to present information on print surveys
at the STC Conference in May.

If you are interested, please contact Barbara Jacobowitz, the panel moderator,
at GE Information Services. My phone number is (301) 340-5769 and my Internet
address is barbaraj -at- geis -dot- geis -dot- com -dot- Our panel is forming now and your prompt
response is needed.

I look forward to hearing from you!!