Reply to: Ain't nothin' wrong with me gramma'

Subject: Reply to: Ain't nothin' wrong with me gramma'
From: Tammy Williams <Tammy_Williams -at- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 16:24:16 -0500

CEO comments:
From: Tammy Williams:CEO
Date: ## 02/08/94 16:26 ##
I'm sorry that this person is leaving the list. I think we should
examine ourselves and the comments that we make in a closer manner.
I see this list as a way to help me improve my writing and
communication abilities. I both contribute to and learn from this
list. From reading the comments from others on the list, I think
many of you also contribute to and learn from this list.
When replying to other's comments and questions, I think we
should aim at helping them not BASHING them.
Tammy Williams
williams -at- oclc -dot- org

Preceeding Message:
From: csouther -at- TUBA -dot- AIX -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU:smtp