Re: pubs and the STC annual conference

Subject: Re: pubs and the STC annual conference
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 12:31:40 -0600

Mary Beth mentioned the Annual Conf.

Yes, my name is in there, but I am part of a panel,
"Topics in Scientific Communiction." Only an abstract
of my topic is in the Proceedings. My paper (if I
get the wrinkles worked out) will be available for
attendees to pick up.

This is my first venture into presenting. Who knows,
now that I've gotten my feet wet...

I hope to attend Eric's session. If other attendees
are out there, speak up! I hope to meet some of you
in Milwaukee.

LaVonna lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
:o) (Smiley for Stimpy--Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!)