List change? No problem!

Subject: List change? No problem!
From: "Craig Haggart, Accelerator Ops" <haggart -at- SSRL01 -dot- SLAC -dot- STANFORD -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 1994 05:27:25 PST

Boy, am I lucky! I just discovered that my site carries this
list as a newsgroup. I can post, followup, or reply, with no
worries about getting the address right.

If you are unhappy that the reply default is now set to the
actual sender instead of to TECHWR-L, maybe you should bug your
site administrator to add BIT.LISTSERV.TECHWR-L. (Assuming, of
course, that you have a news feed.)

-Craig Haggart: unsubscribing, but still here!
Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lab at SLAC
Menlo Park, California
(haggart -at- slac -dot- stanford -dot- edu)