I've Been Moved

Subject: I've Been Moved
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 13:45:16 EST

Effective Thursday March 3rd, my internet address will be changed to:

mpriestley -at- torolab4 -dot- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com

Please do not use my old address after this date.

Thanks,

Michael Priestley
Toronto Information Development
OS/2 Platform
mpriestley -at- torolab4 -dot- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: all opinions expressed are those of my primal subconscious. IBM
may or may not share those opinions, but it is certainly not responsible
for my expression of them. Neither am I (thanks to the sound mind clause).