Newsletter for independent consultants

Subject: Newsletter for independent consultants
From: Dianne Phelan <dphelan -at- MANTOS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 1994 08:52:59 MST

I picked up a copy of a brand-new newsletter at a recent STC meeting:

Independent Consultant's Briefing: the newsletter for
and by independent consultants.

The January 1994 issue (vol. 1, no. 1) is 8 pages, with
the following articles:

* Protecting your independent contractor status

* Publisher's perspective

* (Books review) Marketing without advertising:
creative strategies for small business success

* The fine art of invoicemanship

* Insurance for independents

* IRS's "20 questions"

Charter subscriptions are $28 (4 issues), from:

Independent Consultant's Briefing
P.O. Box 1725
Ann Arbor, MI 48106

The newsletter is well-written, has a variety of good
information, and is nicely designed. The masthead doesn't say
if sample issues are available; you might call them:

voice 313-449-0310
fax 313-449-0351

| Dianne Phelan | | | Mantos Consulting, Inc. |
| Email:dphelan -at- mantos -dot- com | | | | -----+ P.O. Box 90564 |
| Phone/Fax:(505) 291-1047 | | | | | Albuquerque, NM 87199-0564 |